We are seeking Tax Professionals (CPA) with 5+ years of experience in public accounting.
Successful candidates will have:
- A broad background in all areas of tax planning and preparation
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Proven project management strategies
- Sound business judgment
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal acumen
- Proficiency with computerized tax preparation and research software
- Efficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Integrity in business and personal relationships
- A sense of responsibility to produce accurate and timely work
- The ability to build trusting relationships with clients, team members, and within our community
- CPA credentials
- Engagement management including direct client contact, tax planning & preparation, prioritizing and managing project workflow
- Detailed review of tax engagements
- Train and mentor staff through supervision and feedback
- Build superior client relationships
- Continual learning to ensure value in the services provided to our clients
- Exceed the expectations of clients and team members
- Fiebiger, Swanson, West offers growth potential and a competitive compensation package. Salary is DOE.
If you are interested in becoming a member of a highly motivated and competent team of professionals, please submit your resume.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO:
Fiebiger, Swanson, West & Co.
2537 South University Drive
Fargo, ND 58103